- Adults: VNĐ 150,000/pax.
- Adults and children (from 1-1.3m): VNĐ 100.000/pax.
- Children under 1m: Free.
- Boat rides to the bird valley and Buddha Cave included.
Doanh Sinh’s array of activities and services is the quintessence of Ninh Binh travel, including:
- Exploring North Vietnam’s largest natural bird park by boat.
- Visiting the cave system (Prostrate-Before-God Cave, Buddha Cave – by boat, and Mermaid Cave).
- Spiritual complex (The moving banyan tree, Goi Dai temple, Linh Than shrine).
- Thung Nham Flower Paradise, orchards, plant nurseries, and vegetable gardens.
Thung Nham Ecotourism Zone rules and regulations
|I. For The Staff|
1. Opening hours:
2. Thung Nham’s Attraction ticket price:
|II. Please kindly abide by the following rules|
|1. Purchase ticket and present it at the ticket control.|
|2. Be responsible for safeguarding environmantal security, maintaining environmental sanitation, protecting the natural landscape, observing regulations for fire prevention and not bringing flammable substances into the ecotourism zone.|
|3. Not vandalize the ecotourism zone’s property nor damage plants. Violators shall be held responsible for compensating for any damage they caused and restore the damaged property.|
|4. Do not bring food or drinks into the ecotourism zone.|
|5. Do not fly drones without the consent of the management board.|
|6. Observe all signs and warnings.|
|7. Visitors with additional service requirement not included in the ecotoirism zone’s list of services need to seek consent from the management board beforehand.|
8. Report any violation of the ecotourism zone’s rules and regulations to the security team.
Should any complaint or feedback arise, please contact the security team or via phone number 0915.375.968.